Sunday, December 6, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!


Hi, my name is Lauren. I live on Long Island, NY, a wife and mother of two young adult women. I am new to blogging, so forgive me if my style isn't fabulous. I will do my best to improve. I love to crochet. I learned as a young girl, and picked it back up on and off throughout the years. Mostly, I like to make hats and headbands for a local charity. I will share more about that in the future. After finding patterns on many other great bloggers' sites, I decided to give it a go and create one myself. Being it's December, I wanted a wreath pin for my wool coat. I am still tweaking the pattern, but will post pics and a pattern when I have it down. More than anything, I love the Lord, and will also incorporate my faith and scriptures in with my posts. My favorite is Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." I will explain why it's my favorite in a future blog. If you've read this, I hope you will stick with me. Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment